Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My E-Book, “Gluten Toxicity”, Will Be Available Within The Next 3-6 Days

For the past two years, I have been compiling a book about gluten intolerance called “Gluten Toxicity: The Mysterious Symptoms Of Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis And Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance”.


“Gluten Toxicity” provides a comprehensive checklist of symptoms, in depth analysis of the diagnostic tests, an outline of the gluten-free diet, tips to help with a new lifestyle adjustment, and recommendations to consider when complications arise. Helpful checklists will assist the reader to keep track of blood test results, and tasks to help with healing. If you are looking for a definitive guide that provides comprehensive information about gluten intolerance, then this guide is for you.

My e-book is currently finished and will be launched within the next 3-6 days (price $9.99). I am preparing my blog, www.celiacnurse.com, for e-book sales. Once the blog has been prepared, I will post a press release about the book and an additional post will provide the table of contents for review.

Following this, my book will also be available in a few weeks as a 355 page, 7×10 paperback book at Amazon (price $19.99). My hope is that “Gluten Toxicity”, will put gluten intolerance on the radar of medical professionals and the general public. Too many are still suffering and unaware that their symptoms are linked with the ingestion of gluten.

Lectins and the use of the paleolithic diet are also discussed in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment