Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank You, “Celtic Celiac”, For Posting Information About My Book, “Gluten Toxicity”, On Your Blog

Thank you, Georgianna Reilly, also known as “Celtic Celiac”, for posting information about my book on your blog. I appreciate your support. I am excited to finally be finished and am hoping that this book will be a helpful resource for others who are affected by this little, but significant protein called gluten.

Georgianna has a blog called, “Celtic Celiac: A Modern Guide to Staying Sane Without Grain”. On her blog, she states, “This blog will share my story and insight on living a gluten free life in a busy gluten loving world as well as sharing of news stories and reviews of products, restaurants, books, articles, research papers and giveaways. I believe we can all make a difference by sharing our story and this is mine. I am living, loving and eating Gluten Free and I hope you’ll follow along on the journey”. Georgianna can also be found on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment