Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update: My New Book, “Gluten Toxicity” Is Available At Amazon.com

My new book, “Gluten Toxicity” is now available as a 363 page, 7×10 paperback at Amazon.com (USA). Hopefully, soon, it will be available on Amazon.ca (Canada) and on some Amazon sites in other countries. I completed a post with the highlights from my book and a post with the introduction. As well, a book review about my book can be found on Erin Smith’s blog at “Gluten-Free Fun”.
In the near future, “Gluten Toxicity” will also be available locally at Country Sun Natural Foods in White Rock (BC, Canada) and at Lifetime Organics In South Surrey (BC, Canada). I’ll place a post on my blog once the books are available at these two stores.
My Book is also available as an E-Book.
Thank you very much for your interest in “Gluten Toxicity”.
Link:  http://www.amazon.com/Gluten-Toxicity-Mysterious-Herpetiformis-Intolerance/dp/1453864113
Best Regards,
Shelly Stuart, R.N., B.Sc.N

No comments:

Post a Comment